Kristie P. here, comin' atcha! I thought I'd brainstorm some of my fav snacks since most days I wanna bury my face in a bowl of Sour cream and onion potato chips! The green bag makes me go crazy yo! I have to totally bypass that aisle in the grocery--but we all have our weaknesses right? How funny that my husband's weakness is sour gummy worms--4 year old much?
Anywho, I was going through my
cabinets phone looking for some pics/ideas for some hearty, healthy snacks under 150 calories.
Like I said before, I'm a salty gal, but some of my fav non-salty snacks are:
- half a grapefruit~53 calories
- clementine and string cheese~110 calories
- 1/2 Think Thin bar~120 calories (they really fill me up so I can only eat half and feel satisfied)
- Apple with 1 tbsp. peanut butter~110 calories
- 1 1/2 oz sharp cheddar cheese cubes~155 calories