*in no particular order
- Elle Noel: Okay, I know I just broke my own rules as we all go to Elle daily but I just LOVE her blog, motivation and self-proclaimed Positive Patty kool-aid attitude! She has great motivators, recipes and even hot Gisele inspired outfits. If you don't visit her on the reg...go ahead and add her to your favorites :)
- J's Everyday Fashion: This girl is super cute and has great inspiration outfits! She's like the Pinterest blog version with outfits. When I want to go shopping, I usually pick 1 or 2 of her outfits and try and find something similar at Target or TJ Maxx. She always has low-cost options and links to where to purchase her finds.
3. Run, Eat, Repeat: This ginger is great motivation for running but she also likes to eat, so I'm not intimidated by her long runs. I also follow her on instagram @runeatrepeat and live vicariously through her OC adventures and foodie pics!
4. Brittany, herself is a hilarious blog that I followed before I got on this fitness fun ride. She's making great strides for plus sized women everywhere and has hilarious daily posts on current events as well as a section of random, funny e-mails between her and her husband. She documented a trip to the makeup counter to find the perfect red lipstick and I was cracking up! She's kinda like the female version of Hubby jack
5. I heart organizing: If you're looking to be awed by a super organized, clean house, this is the place to go! She has great organization before and after pics as well as free printables for a lot of stuff to get organized. I was inspired to re-do my bedroom after visiting her site!
6. Living Locurto: I always sing "Living La Vida Loca" when I visit her page for great do it yourself crafts and other fun, free printables. She has a great inspiration page for parties and even had a Hunger Games themed party printable pack. You bet your skinny booty I printed out those free bookmarks and mailed them to everyone I knew!!
And I'm only doing 6 because it's my Friday Favs and I can!
Here's my casual Friday ootd inspired by Valentine's Day...a month later
Mad photog skills right there y'all!!!
And a pic of my fashionista 4 year old who's suddenly into scarves. She now knows how to loop them courtesy of my mom's lessons.
Why yes, that's an ipod cover that she uses as a "phone"